Project Manager – Strafford Technology, LLC
Senior Consultant – Business Process Management
Senior Consultant –
Corporate Performance Management
May 2008 to
Full cycle project management specializing in Business Intelligence implementations completing projects on time and within budget. Process engineering with JAD principles and Agile project management.
· Delivered ten successful new full cycle Business Intelligence software implementations and seven upgrades including customizations and additions of functionality.
· Achieved three successful data warehouse designs and implementations including one with a unique calendar-weeks-in-month reporting calendar.
· Guided four fiscal year conversions; and implemented complicated automated load and consolidation processes including designing formulas with custom drivers for five companies.
· For one subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, developed custom sales reporting with automated distribution resulting in sales figures emailed out to international sales staff one hour after final daily figures reported.
· Increased visibility into patient care, prescribing patterns and profitability for two hospitals and a clinic using QlikView as the front end delivery for custom data warehouses combining data from multiple source systems.
Manager – RSM McGladrey, Inc.
CFO Advisory Services-National Consulting of
RSM McGladrey, Inc.
Aug 2005 to
Full cycle project management specializing in Corporate Performance Management Consolidation and Reporting implementations for industries ranging from micro-electronics to heavy equipment manufacturing, insurance, medical & health care, legal, and retail sales industries. Leading teams from planning to implementation.
· Helping a client resolve a significant reconciliation issue between their transaction system and General Ledger by identifying and quantifying the issues, fixing the problem, and putting the controls in place to ensure the errors would not happen again.
· Rescued a client implement of a CPM package after the client had tried and failed twice previously without assistance. Instrumental in understanding why the previous implementations had failed, developed a more reasonable approach, and utilization of the software for the client implementation to be successful.
Applications Development Specialist – Kirkland & Ellis LLP
|Applications Development Specialist
Kirkland & Ellis LLP,
Oct 1999 to
Beginning technology career as an AS/400 programmer/analyst quickly progressing in responsibilities and contributions while branching out to multiple technology solutions and integrations to support company initiatives.
· Realized the Chief Financial Officer’s vision of a Management Dashboard opening with four quadrants leading to detailed information – first person to integrate Comshare and SharePoint websites to realize this vision.